February Children's Dental Health Month Give Away
February is Children's Dental Health Month. Here are some facts about why children's oral health is so important:
- Cavities are the most common health issue for children in the United States
- Dental disease is 5 times more common than asthma and 7 times more common than allergies for children
- Issues with oral health can lead to malnourishment, bacterial infections, required emergency surgery and even death.
- Tooth decay can cause pain which leads to problems in eating, speaking and learning.
- Dental disease has been linked to heart disease, stroke, diabetes, pneumonia, poor pregnancy outcomes and dementia.
To celebrate this important month we are going to give away 2 children's Sonicare toothbrushes. To enter, click here and download this coloring page and have your child color it. Then, post the photo on our Facebook page with your child name and age. We will have one winner from 0-8 years old and one winner from 9-14 years old.