Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At our office, we are dedicated to educating our patients and giving them the tools they need to properly care for their teeth and gums. We feel strongly that it’s important for patients to be active participants in their own care.
This is a selection of questions commonly asked by our patients. If your question isn’t answered here, you are welcome to contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
- What happens at my first visit?
- I cracked my tooth! Does your office accept dental emergencies?
- What are my payment options?
- How does a dental implant work?
- What are the benefits of dental implants?
- What is involved in placing dental implants?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- Am I a good candidate for dental veneers?
- What are the causes of loose teeth?
- What are the causes of bad breath?
- What are the causes of bleeding gums?
- How can I fix bleeding gums?
- What are the causes of gum recession?
- What are the stages of gum disease?
- What is the difference between periodontal disease and gum disease?
- What is the least painful way to get rid of gum disease?
- How is laser therapy a more effective treatment for periodontal disease?
- How do I know if laser treatment will be right for me?
- What are the benefits of laser gum surgery?
- How does LANAP® work?
- How can I be sure the laser treatment is safe?
- How can I treat gum recession?
- What are the types of sedation used in sedation dentistry?
- Is sedation dentistry right for me?
- What options are available for straightening my crooked teeth?
- Is the additional cost of professional teeth whitening worth it?